- The ambient light of the robotic mower will be flashing blue (satellite signal not ideal but can be used) or flashing yellow (poor satellite signal) while mowing.
- When the VisionFence is not installed or installed but turned off, the robotic mower will return to the charging station automatically if the weak signal lasts for more than one minute. In this process, it will keep searching for the signal. If the signal is recovered, the mower will come back and resume mowing. When the VisionFence is installed and turned on, the mower will still mow the grass according to the planned path. The mower will only start to move randomly to try to retrieve the positioning signal until the positioning accuracy is poor for 15 consecutive
- The robotic mower may run into an off-limit island or out of the boundary and frequently displays location-related error codes, such as 6010, 7006, and 6002.
- The signal is unstable during map building, resulting in unexpected zigzags in the map.
- The operation of Navimow is based on the satellite navigation system. Heavy shading in some outdoor scenarios can be very challenging for the Navimow H-Series. You can use the checklist to make an initial assessment of your lawn to determine if Navimow is suitable for your lawn.
- While mapping, you can refer to the signal strength displayed by the signal check in the app to make adjustments to the antenna location or specific areas.
- If your checklist result is "recommended", but the weak satellite signal still occurs frequently, please contact the after-sales service for further diagnosis.