1. The Bladehalt sensor is triggered frequently.
2. Satellite signal is weak in some work areas. When the VisionFence is not installed or the VisionFence is turned off, and if the satellite signal is weak for more than one minute, Navimow will return to the charging station.
3. The mower does not cut when going back to the charging station, when going to the starting point of a boundary, or when the mower passes through the channel to the next area. This is normal and the mower will only cut on the planned cutting path.
4. Cutting motor over-current protection
5. Foreign object is stuck in the blade disc.
1. If the Bladehalt sensor is on, please turn it off, and then restart the mower.
2. This is normal. If the signal is recovered in this process, Navimow will come back and continue mowing.
4. When the grass is too thick, the cutting motor will automatically enter self-protection and stop rotating when the current is too high. At this time, it is recommended to increase the mowing height or use other mowing tools to trim the lawn to 6 cm or lower first.
5. Please confirm whether there is any foreign object stuck in the blade disc or blades, if any, please clean it in time.