When your mower flashes yellow during mowing/homing/set-up, it indicates that the mower receives weak satellite signals. If your mower flashes yellow occasionally and it can return to normal afterward. Then you don't have to worry. It is an occasional issue that can happen during daily use. However, if your mower constantly has trouble with satellite signal reception, please refer to the possible causes of this issue below and conduct corresponding troubleshooting.
Possible cause 1
The satellite signal gets blocked in the scene.
1. Check if the antenna is installed in an open, unshaded space. You can refer to the satellite signal thermogram in Navimow App, and relocate the antenna to the recommended green area.
2. Set up an off-limited island where the satellite signal is severely blocked.
Possible cause 2
The firmware version of your mower is too old.
1. Check whether there is any new firmware version to be upgraded.
2. If yes, upgrade the firmware of the mower to the latest version.
Possible cause 3
The hardware of the GNSS antenna is faulty.
1. Check the light effect of the GNSS antenna. If the light effect of the antenna is not displayed, then there is a problem with the GNSS antenna. Please contact your dealer for after-sales service.
If your mower persists in flashing yellow after following the troubleshooting guides above, please contact us for further diagnosis or contact your dealer for after-sales service.