*Note: Some features mentioned below will be available once the firmware and the app are BOTH updated to the following versions:
ECU firmware: 2.0.3.A
Bluetooth firmware: 0.0.2.6
Hub motor firmware: 0.0.4.E/0.0.4.4
Blade motor firmware: 0.0.4.E
Charging station firmware: 0.0.2.B
Bump sensor firmware: 0.0.3.2
Telematics BOX firmware: 0.0.7.8 (Wi-Fi)/0.1.5.0 (4G)
Fixes and improvements
Reminder: If you haven't updated your VisionFence to the latest version, then it requires an update. Go to Settings-Mower-VisionFence Sensor-Network configuration (not Settings-Mower-Network management), connect to a strong Wi-Fi, and wait for 1 hour. For help, email us with your SN to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The problem of the mower occasionally stopping while mowing is fixed.
2. The mower now avoids places where it recently gets stuck (error code 6017).
3. The mower now makes more retries to ensure a successful return to the charging station.
4. The detection of the camera getting stained is more accurate and false detection is reduced.
5. Other known issues are fixed.