Skip to main content
How to store my Navimow H-Series?
- Before storage, please power off the mower. Remember to charge the battery to 85% or higher to avoid over-discharge, which will cause permanent damage.
- Store in a cool and dry place indoors. Exposure to sunlight and temperature extremes (both hot and cold) will accelerate the aging process of the components and may permanently damage the battery.
- Disconnect the charging station.
- Keep the mower, charging station, and power supply away from heat sources (such as stoves, radiators, etc.) or chemicals.
- Protect the power supply from moisture and keep it in a well-ventilated place.