- Cutting motor over-current protection
- Foreign objects
- Obstacle avoidance
- The mower does not cut when going back to the charging station, or when going to the starting point of the mowing session. This is normal and the mower will only cut on the planned cutting path.
- When the grass is too thick, the cutting motor will automatically enter self-protection and stop rotating when the current is too high. At this time, it is recommended to increase the mowing height, or use other mowing tools to trim the lawn to 6 cm or lower first.
- Please confirm whether there is any foreign object stuck in the blade disc or blades, if any, please clean it in time.
- When the mower is avoiding an obstacle, the bump sensor will shut down the blades temporarily. When this protection mechanism is finished, the blades will continue rotating.