- Inaccurate positioning
- Obstacle avoidance
- Tall grass
- Mower got stuck in the uncut area and reports error code 6017
1. The mower's moving path depends on satellite positioning, occasionally inaccurate positioning may lead to missed cuts, and the missed area will be covered after a few more cuts.
2. If an obstacle is encountered during mowing, the mower will avoid the obstacle, which can result in certain areas not being cut. This is normal and a new feature will be added to make the mower cut the missed area with obstacles again.
3. If the grass is higher than 15cm, the ultrasonic sensor will be triggered and the mower will avoid areas with tall grass.
4. The area where the 6017 error code has been reported will automatically generate an elliptical rectangle with a radius of 0.5m (two sides are straight lines and two sides are arcs), and the mower will not mow in these areas within a certain period of time (7 days within the border, 14 days near the border). For a better mowing experience, it is recommended to clean these areas before the next mowing, such as clearing obstacles, filling holes to make the area flat and passable, or trimming tall grass, etc.