There are three ways to start mowing:
- In the app, click Mow Now.
- On the mower, press MOW and then OK to start mowing.
The mower starts automatically according to the mowing schedule.
The first two are called manually mowing, and the last one is dubbed scheduled mowing.
- When you start a manually mowing task, the mower will work until 100% progress is reached.
- When you set up a schedule, the mower will only work during the scheduled hours. When it reaches 100% progress, the mower will start again from scratch.
- If you already have a schedule, then you start a manually mowing task, the mower will ignore the schedule and mow the entire lawn until 100% progress is reached.